We are looking for someone who is passionate about fitness to fill a Full time or Part time role as CrossFit Coach and Personal Trainer at CrossFit Metric. We are seeking someone who is friendly, motivated and personable to coach both beginner and advanced CrossFit classes. Applicants should be willing to coach classes, and earn additional income coaching clients one on one. The position affords the opportunity to be mentored by our head coaches and we are looking for an applicant who loves to learn. If you are interested in becoming a part of our community we look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities / Skills
- Have a working knowledge of the human body (ie. muscles, movements,
- functions etc) and be able to design workouts, programs and modifications
- Demonstrate and understand foundation / functional movements of CrossFit (Squat variations, Deadlift, Olympic Lifts etc)
- Have the ability to handle large classes and react positively when faced with challenges or obstacles.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Previous Personal Training experience required
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Related certifications are an asset (CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Coaches Prep,
- Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell, CrossFit Endurance, Gymnastics or related certifications
- Educational background in Exercise Science, Nutrition or related fields in health and wellness are an asset
- Must have a working knowledge of and be well versed in CrossFit methodology
- Must Possess excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Contact: [email protected]